Thursday, September 3, 2009

All of August Was Terribly Busy

Note the title.

In August, I finished my internship, rushed home, spent time with my sister, watched Big Bang Theory Season 1, got to the hospital just in time to be there when my new niece was born, when back to Lafayette, worked out new student loans and started school.

So please forgive me for not writing much.

Recently, I have been having a hard time sticking to my diet (like today). I think it is because I am around so many people who aren't in the same position I am diet wise. However, I am staying motivated with my promise of a new tattoo and now that I have it planned, all I need to do is lose that 15 lbs so I can get it. (Yes, 15lbs, I gained some weight in August :'( ) What I want are the words "Leap before you look" in a nice curly font on my right foot, starting on the side and working across the top my foot. I think it'll be quite beautiful.

Also, at some time later, I don't know yet, I want to get three stars on my other foot.

I have realized how much I love to see this art on my body and it feels like a great tribute to who am I. I know that some of you are appalled by my love of tattooes but understand that it is my way of expressing myself. I am not good at drawing or taking pictures as I am not patient enough for either but I feel like my vision can come true with the help of some talented people at a tattoo parlor using me as their canvas.

And it is Thursday, so it is time for another wedding planning tip.

Flower arrangements are rather easy to do. If you are short on cash, think about having a flower arranging party a day or two before the wedding to get everything done yourself for cheaper than what it would have been to have the florist do it. Remember, though, to order some extra flowers in case of accidents.

Well that's all for now. Ttfn!

1 comment:

  1. You totally forget fake flowers are cheaper then real flowers.

    ReplyDelete