Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Hump Day

I'm sorry. I happen to have a very boring and uneventful life.

But there are exciting things happening.

My sister, Annie, is about to have her first child. She is a few weeks from her due date but the amniotic fluid around the baby is running low so they the baby needs to be born soon to make sure everyone is safe. Since she is within six weeks of her due date, the baby, Nayomi Alane, will have a very high chance of survival. Annie is starting to get nervous but has been able to keep a steady mind through all the stress. Unfortunately, it looks like the baby might come before I get home. I wish I could be there for her but I know that we need to do whats best for the baby. I can't wait all the same.

I am nearing the end of my internship and I am already done. With everything. Completely done (sort of). I have a presentation to give the Thursday after next which I am almost ready to give. I am ready for a practice run to check timing and then for a couple real runs. I just want to get it done and over with. I'm homesick and am ready to leave.

Well, that was a peak into my boring life. Ttfn.

Weight-loss tip of the day - Fruits and veggies are yummy so eat more of them!

1 comment:

  1. You don't have a boring life. Your life is interesting. You just need to talk about the topics that you are interested in. Things you do while you are at ur intership that you have never done before.

    ReplyDelete