Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ten Hours? Is That All?

I went to bed early last night and had a glorious night sleeping. A whole ten hours of dreaming and I woke up refreshed.

My legs, however, were redder than ever. And I still feel sick.

Over the weekend, which I detailed in my last post, I got maybe 4-6 hours of sleep each night. That includes Sunday night. So yesterday came around and I found myself falling asleep at my desk. That night, I desperately needed more sleep and I thought that I would feel better and that my legs would start healing if I did.

No.

So sorry Kk, my legs will be as red as my bridesmaid's dress.

At least I'll match.

Well sorry for the short post. Not much to say today. Ttfn

Weight loss tip of the day: Make exercise not exercise. Make it fun like playing tag with the kids or walking with your best buddy.

1 comment:

  1. haha, that is so funny...but you are right you will match. lol.

    ReplyDelete